Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Emergency Beta Service



Thanks to one of my Twitter Friends, I found this amazing service called Emergency Beta Service. This group of wonderful people are volunteers who help authors out by providing answers to any questions regarding grammar, summaries, and/or plot points.

There are several ways to contact them:
But hands down, the most amazing service they offer are free Writing Boot Camps designed to help you focus and improve on your writing.

I just took their Rookie Course today and got the personalized attention of one of their awesome betas, Ms. Ambrosia, for over an hour. Not only did she give me lots of encouragement, she also kept me focused and answered all of my grammar questions.

After I completed the Writing Boot Camp, I received a badge, stating I had successfully completed the course.
BCBadge_-_rookie
Visit their website and try out this awesome service, I guarantee that you won’t be disappointed!

Check them out today ~ They are open to all Fandoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment