Saturday, June 11, 2011

SVM/TB Classifieds worked for me!

Question posed to Northwoman, SVM Book Expert
I was finishing up my new chapter for my SVM fan fic, when I came across an SVM book question I couldn’t find the answer to. I remembered the SVM/TB Classifieds and decided to see if the SVM book expert could help me, so I sent off my request.
  • When you take out a vampire’s heart, do you automatically kill them, or does that only apply to a stake to the heart? Like Sophie-Anne who lost her legs and regenerated them, could a vampire also regenerate their heart if it wasn’t staked?
  • Furthermore, when a vampire is killed (like when Eric staked Longshadow) they are immediately turned to ash, so how was Eric able to play ‘bowling with vampires’ with a decapitated vampire’s head? Did this mean the vampire was not dead and could regenerate? Help!
I posed the question – or rather questions – to the SVM expert, Northwoman who quickly responded:
  • In Club Dead, it says "…and there was no healing a heart that had taken a direct hit with a big caliber bullet."
  • That indicates a heart severely damaged can't heal like legs or arms or smaller body parts.  Everything I looked at, in every book, indicates that decapitation or staking, shooting with a big caliber or removing the heart,  will kill a vampire.  When the vampire dies,  they flake into ash.  The flaking into ash takes a little bit of time; I think that is why they can use the heads as bowling balls.

AMAZING!
Thank you so much, Northwoman! *bows to your greatness*

This could be you – don’t delay another moment!
SVM/TB Classifieds:
What can we post for you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment